Tuesday, April 17, 2012

BYU Idaho: Here he comes!






Wow how fast time can go by. Can't believe that Dalan has been home a month and now he is on to his next step in life. We are so excited for him and this new adventure. But as he drove off to college yesterday his Dad and I both had a tear in our eyes. We could not be prouder of him. He is such a good kid and he just radiates with the spirit and excitement for life. I had  the opportunit to read his journals and I totally enjoyed them. What a great person he is. He will go far in life and do well we know. We are excited to watch. It is hard to think about these stages of our children's lives. Time please slow down! I want to enjoy every second of everyday. I love having my children home and around us. We are thrilled that we can call and text and visit Dalan. A mission does make having him gone to college seems like a piece of cake.

No comments: