Wednesday, April 11, 2012

A great visit !








We had such a great time visiting with Kamri and Tiffani and kids. Since we have been home we have been sick because we could not find Dalan's camera. We looked and looked through all of our stuff and bags. I had the thought once I am sure we didn't leave it at the hotel. I ignored that thought for several days. I was just sick about it and prayed we would find it. Finally I said I think I should call the hotel. I finally called them and I know that Heavenly Father answered my prayer. Yes the camera was there and also a necklace of Bailey's. I felt so happy and blessed. I was sick about losing the camera for all the pictures that were on it, but it was these that I felt horrible about losing. So glad that we didn't and the Heavenly Father answers prayers.

No comments: