What do you give your parents for their birthday? This is what I came up with this year. I got my Aunt JeNean's serger and I wanted to use it so I made some pillow cases. Works so slick. I need to get creative and get busy and use it. It was lots of fun. I got them new pillows to go with them. I think they turned out really cute. I don't know when they will get them so I will be making a draft of this and publish it later since my Mom is my most avid reader of my blog, other than my sister.
I don't know who's head will rest on this one. I just could not turn down the cute material. It makes me smile. So maybe I will get it. Wink Wink.
O.K. couldn't wait any longer so I am going to post this. Mom you will just have to act surprised.



No comments:
Post a Comment