Tuesday, October 30, 2012
A Blessing from Heaven
Dalan and Stacy had done a lot of walking yesterday trying to get into the elk. I guess Dalan will have to wait another year to shot one, but I think him and his Dad had a great time yesterday. Last night at around 2:30 am I woke up from being dead asleep and knew that I needed to test Dalan. I didn't want to bother him and I didn't want him to be grouchy with me for doing this and thought oh he is o.k. But I rolled over and my feet hit the floor and I approached him and he said he thought he was o.k. but I told him he needed to test so that I could sleep. We tested him and he was 66. I got him two juices and he quickly drank them down, and he was really sweet too. Told me thank you and said I probably will be high in the morning, which I responded no you won't. He woke up this morning at 175. Yeah. All that walking yesterday had done a number to his sugar levels. I am so thankful for a loving Heavenly Father who helps us with our trials.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment