Wow another birthday! I guess that is good, right? Yes it is and it was a great day. Stacy and I went for a 4 wheeler ride to put the lay down fence down around the pasture. It was such a gorgeous day. It was so fun to just enjoy it all. We also did more work around the yard and Stacy finished his hay feeder for the horses. It will be awesome. I am a lucky girl to have such wonderful family. I heard from all of my brothers and sister and parents. I feel so blessed.
These little purple pansy's so amaze me. How can they look good even after is has frozen hard. They are amazing. They do defiantly make me smile.
Another thing that makes me smile are these bowls. I just love the colors. Stacy bought them for me along with a new jacket some other clothes and some new black dress boots. We are also going to Collin Raye concert tomorrow for my birthday.
No comments:
Post a Comment