Friday, October 12, 2012

My Honey Doer is Sweet!

I know that Stacy shows me he loves me in many ways but a big way is how he is always willing to help me. He is so awesome that way. I have kept him pretty busy these last few weeks and he never complains. We have had several projects that we have gotten done. I am so thankful for him and love him so much. Here is a few of the items we got checked off our list.
  • New door knobs! Our doors were getting so bad, couldn't hardly shut them. Crazy how after they were changed everyone noticed immediately. They close so smoothly. Awesome. No more leaving and hoping that the door got closed so we wouldn't have to come home to a houseful of critters.
  • Flower bed dug out and new soil put in so I could plant new tulips for next spring. Flower buckets cleaned up and put away for winter.
  • New toilet seats! How come something so bizarre as this could make me happy. New, Clean, Toilet Seats. Woot, Woot.
  • He helped me take down my pantry door so I could paint it and then put it back up. I love it. (see picture) I am also wanting to add some vinyl lettering to it after the pant has time to cure. I also need to figure out what I want to say. 
  • He is always willing to help with the dishes. I don't even have to ask. Such a wonderful thing he does to help me and show his love.
  • New light bulbs that actually let off light. We replaced all the kitchen and living room flood bulbs and it is awesome.
  • He goes with me to deliver a meal to people that we do not know and they have a big mean dog and Beware of Dog sign on their trailer and he delivers it to their door. True Love
  • Made me a cute hook to hang my purse and jacket on. (see picture)
Also please note my darling purse.(see picture) I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE it. My sister gave me an early birthday present when she was here last week end and it makes me happy. So dang cute!

1 comment: