Again some more papers I found cleaning, this is Bailey's journal we kept for a short time. She was 7 years old and in the first grade. So cute.
Sept. 10, 2001
Today was my favorite day of school. Playing helicopter was fun with Kristen, Braiden, and Lanny. I liked Lanny and Jessica pushing us on the swings. We did a lot of homework, and I helped with the tickets. I am so glad I'm growing fast. Yesterday we had a party for my Grandma Curtis and I weared my cute dress. I been in school for 10 days and its been fun. Mrs. Moulton is my teacher she is nice and if she gets mean it isn't good. Today is a fast day I should get going.
Your Friend
Bailey
Sept. 11, 2001
Today was a sad day. The twin towers in New York were hit by airplanes in an terrorist act. Also the Pentagon was hit and another plane crashed in Pittsburgh. Tens of thousands of people were killed. What a horrible thing. New York and Washington DC and the whole nation will probable never be the same. Bailey came home from school and Dalan too pretty shaken up about it. They are both worried about going to war. Bailey keeps saying they can't take our freedom away. The world is so wicked, it is scary.
We went to singing class. We went to PE and we ate lunch. We ate spaghetti (Bailey's favorite) We went out to recess and played on the slide. Then we played helicopter and people pushed us high on the swing. We played monkeys and penguins and fire fighters. Then we lined up and went into the class and did homework. Then we went to circle time. We figured out in music we had war. Mom picked us up and we went home. I should get going.
Bye Your Friend
Bailey
Stacy's still cutting grain. Hopes to get to Campbell place by tonight. We are really getting read to be done. Its been a long 3 weeks. I am glad Bailey wants us to write in her journal. I feel guilty I haven't done it before. The kids are great and say and do so many funny things. I am blessed t have a wonderful family.
Sept. 12, 2001
Today was fun. Sometimes I looked at the flag, it was special to me it always will be. School was fun today. We played on the monkey bars and did tricks. We were on the slide too. We worked hard inside. And then we went to lunch. I was full. My mom says that good to be full after lunch. Sing time was fun too. I think singing time is special to me. Sometimes we color. I like my new teacher, her name is Mrs. Moulton. I should get going.
Bye Your Friend
Bailey
Sept. 13, 2001
Today was fun. We did a whole bunch of homework. Today is Kristen Perkins birthday and she brought cookies and they were good. Her sow and tell was her baby sister. Recess was my funniest part.
Bye
Bailey
Hailed tonight-pretty much took all of the grain on the Ard place. Pretty sickening.!!
Oct. 1, 2001
Today was fun. We went to Rexburg and we got our tickets to go to Disneyland. We are getting e3xcited every day. we leave next Monday to go to Salt Lake and fly out Tuesday a.m. early. (Oct. 9)
I ated lunch with my Uncle Jeff and Aunt Alana and Uncle Ryan and Aunt Kalle and cousins Anyia and Logan. I rided in their new van. We ate at McDonald's. Anyia told me she loves me more than the mountains. I said I loved her too, more than the mountains.
Bye I should get going.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment