Ok this is why it is so cool to keep a journal. First you document dates, events, etc. and then also your wife and children can read them years later. So cool. This is a journal that Stacy wrote very little in but has this entry that was a big deal. Pretty scarey. He would have been 10 years old.
October 3, 1977
October 4, 1977
October 5, 1977
I went with my grandmother and grandfather and sister to Henry's Lake fishhing. And then the wind was blowing when we put the to boat in the lake so we went for about one hundred yards and the morter was wide open and we was not hardly going. The little morter was dragging more about ten feet behind us. and then we came to dock and loaded up and went. up to quake lake and we saw the 300,00 ton rock. And then we went to West Yellowstone and fished there the next morning. we traveled throw west yellowstone and then we stayed there one knight and the next morning we went fishing until about three hour's and then we went to erwin. When we got to erwin we hooked up and then we had super and my sister said she had a headach. so she laded down and past out. and then me and my grandad were going to light the furnace and my granma had a headack and then she went to the bathroom and then she was going to go out side to get some fresh air but she fell on the bed I sleep on and then I went to help her and all most got there and I fanted and bumed by head.
October 6, 1977
I helped my grandad dig spuds and we finished. This after noon Jennifer Jardine came up. I couldn't play hard because of what happend last night. My little sister have been having bad pain's. This morning my brother and dad had to got to work they are working for Earl Hoopes.
October 7, 1977
This morning I went ouside and play in the snow there wan't mutch but it was fun and my dad wrote my name on plar's and the we made me a little scavert for my plire's. And then I road bike and then I clean my closet and made my bed and when we were we laughed so hard that we could not swing the pillow and then we took my sister to danceing pratice and then we went to skin and sorts(Ski and Sports). and then we went to Happy Joes.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment