I am cleaning out closets downstairs and trying to be more organized.(Good Luck, huh! Especially if you know me) I found this just floating around in the stuff and don't want to lose it so what better a place to put it than on the world wide web, now if the computer world doesn't crash I might know where to find it someday. This is a poem I wrote for her birthday. Love Ya!
A warm loving smile with big brown eyes that sparkle,
Yes this is Katie, who entered this world, remarkable.
We truly are lucky and have been blessed
A special spirit who will pass our Heavenly Father's test.
She is loving and kind to us all
Even though her brothers use to maker her ball.
They are her idols now and she loves to be with them.
For they have grown up to be great men.
As for me being her sister Bren
I love her so and Dalan she can tend.
Dalan loves her too you can see.
As all of us do, so Happy Birthday Tee.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment