| The sun shone long enough for us to get the lawn mowed and dandelions killed. It wasn't too warm. Look at the storm clouds building on the East side. |
| We are Mormon's now! Inside family joke. I always wanted one of these stars and we bought this one like 2 years ago. Dalan called them the Mormon Star, because he thought all the Mormon's had one. |
| Here is the first home of my old door. I am sure it will get moved many times through the years. |
| Love my old antique water cooler. |
| Bailey's bleeding heart |
| Love my moose my brother Brett made! |
| Cool, see the humming bird. |
| With all the neat plants there are these days, I love, love petunias. They never let me down (especially in our colder climate). I love them all, but love white ones mixed with any other color. |



No comments:
Post a Comment