Aug. 15, 2011
Time is slipping by so quickly. It kinda scares me but there is nothing I can do to change that! This past week has been crazy! It's been kinda stressful taking over this area after only 6 weeks, it's huge area and lots of people to remember but it's going well!
This morning we went mnt biking on a sweet trail. It was really enjoyable to get out and go fast! Didn''t wreck either! :) Got in a good 2 hour nap and feel like I am ready for the upcoming week.
On Friday we had Zone Leader council in Scottsdale. It, as always, was a wonderful meeting. President is such an inspired man. Spiritual power house! I can't wait for you to meet him some day!
I talked in Sacrament yesterday in one of our wards and it went really well. I talked on conversion. How we not only need testimonies of the truth but we need to be converted. I always learn so much from speaking. One of the cool insights I received while studying in the New Testament, Simon Peter, after the institution of the sacrament was told by Jesus that "once thou art converted, strengthen your brother." This man who had been with Jesus for 3 years at this time, who had been given the authority and divine apostleship, and who was a powerful and amazing teacher of the Gospel, still had to be converted no matter the knowledge or abilities. We all need to be converted, changed, we need to become some thing. So that's kin of the direction I went with it and it went food. The Elder Ricks talked about the Atonement. We spoke with a sister who is leaving on her mission to the West Indy's. I told her about Jarom and to keep her eye out for me! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment