Dear Families of Elder Lerwill and Elder Ricks,
It has been such a blessing to have your sons in our ward. I have had the privilege to work with both of them on a weekly basis. They show incredible faith and have helped our ward members a lot through slefless service. Never had I heard any complaint about our 115 degree weather or anything else.
My wife, two year old, and one year old just finished luch with both of them followed by our corelation meeting. They were still hungry so they wanted a snack - see pictures.
Thanks for raising them how you did. I served in Brazil and got home 4 years ago. They remind me of my mission all the time, it is great! I love hearing about Idaho and the country. I grew up in Lewiston, Utah until we moved here when I was 9 years old. I loved it up there. Enjoy your nice weather.
Sincerely,
Tyler Hyer
Ocotillo Ward, Apache Junction Stake
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment