Wednesday, September 14, 2011
I Am A Believer.......
O.k. my Mom has been using Green Tea Oil for years on her toothbrush. I tried it several years back and just couldn't convince myself I wanted to do it. Well I have started back and I LOVE IT! It makes your teeth and gums feel so good. Mom only has to clean her teeth at the dentist once a year and they always comment on how clean her teeth are. They always tell her to keep doing what ever it is she is doing. Well I am slowly converting Stacy over to it too. The taste at first isn't the best, but after the first time it gets better (Stacy's words). I made Bailey try it this morning. She loves the Melaluca toothpaste that has the oil in it, so maybe she will convert too. Stacy said this morning we should just send Mom a can of ether. ha ha. Thanks Mom and our pearly whites thank you too!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment