Wow it is hard to believe that September is about over. They just said on the TV that there is 12 weeks until Christmas. Hard to believe that. Dalan will have two more transfers before that and then 2 1/2 months left if he comes home in March. Wow.
It has been a crazy September of Sunday's for us. Bailey has not been to Young Women's in a month. The first Sunday of September we went to Twin for Bowdrie's blessing. The second Sunday was Tayler Martindale's farewell, the third was Tom Beard's and Michael Sterling's, and on the fourth we went to Rigby for Justin Wright's ordination to the Melchizedek Priesthood. We got to have lunch with all of the Lerwill's we had a great time. It was a great day. We drove home through Ririe and Swan Valley and enjoyed the beautiful fall leaves. Then that night we went to David Wilkey's for supper. That was so much fun too. We have never met his parents all of these years and we got to meet them. They are awesome people, it was a lot of fun. Next Sunday is General Conference and I am so excited about it. I love General Conference. I love being able to stay home but I also love hearing from the Prophet and all the Apostles. Then Harvest Break begins on Monday. Yeah!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment