| Sorry some of the pictures might be a little fuzzy. But there was no way I was going to open that combine door. Yuck, Barley dust is evil!!! |
| I LOVE the buddy seat!!! We need more equipment with it!! |
| How many men does it take to change a straw chopper? Apparently 4. I looked down and wondered for a minute who they were blessing, he he. |
We finished cutting grain today. Yippee Skippy. Such a relief. We had great help and it went pretty smooth. So glad the grain went well, no hail, no frost, good prices, no one got hurt, and more than one bin full. After last year it sure makes you wonder about this farming thing! But Heavenly Father is always looking out for us, even through the hard times and things always seem to work out. We are so thankful and blessed!!!



No comments:
Post a Comment