Monday, October 10, 2011

2ND ANNUAL TRIP TO LAGOON WITH THE WARBURTON'S

We took off Friday and met Wes and Katie in Pocky and delivered them their pig meat and then we went on down to Utah. We stopped off at Smith and Edwards. Still a fun store, but it was almost funner when it was a junky, big, and smelly store like it was 25 years ago. The clothes and boots are not cheap any more. We enjoyed it still. We then drove to Woods Cross and got a hotel. We went and had steak and all you can eat shrimp at Sizzler and then hung out in the hotel watching rerun after rerun of Reba. It was awesome. We laughed so hard. We got up Saturday morning and ate breakfast and then made our way to Lagoon. We love the Warburton Families. They are awesome friends. We had a great day hanging out and visiting and riding ride. Bailey has turned into Miss Daredevil. She was not afraid of any thing. Can't wait til her brother gets home and she can amaze him. Stacy and I have become great spectators. Especially me I should say. I was already nauseated so I took it pretty easy. Bailey has been planning on going sky diving after she graduates (just like her brother). But I have wondered if she really would want to do it. Well I have no doubt now and again Stacy and I will have to go take pictures of her and Dalan when the time comes.








This is the ride Wicked. Wow, Bailey loved it!
110 feet high
55 mph
4.5 G's

No comments: