Last night close to eleven my phone started beeping telling me that I had a text message. Really strange, no one except my family hardly ever calls that phone, let a lone text's me. I heard it once and just thought it was probably a deal that I have texted to my phone. And yes, I didn't even know where my phone was. (ha ha Bailey) But it kept beeping so we got up and it was from Mitch Smaellie. He told me to check my e-mail. Oh how exciting. They are in AZ visiting family and Juli's parent's live in Dalan's ward he is serving in. So great, Dalan looks good. I am getting really home sick for him! Feels like he will never come home. But I know that time is flying by and it won't be long now.
Elder Lerwill and Elder Ricks









No comments:
Post a Comment