I grabbed 4 forks for lunch instead of three. I felt lonely this morning when I woke up knowing one of the beds here were empty. Bailey is not sharing the couch with anyone. We don't want to watch "Heartland" without the full audience. It is quieter around here. We have to move the game camera by ourselves. Will miss talks in bed. Yes we miss Dalan and he has only been gone a little over 24 hours.
They announced in church today that tomorrow is family home evening for the empty nesters and older single people. Stacy leaned over and said that was us next year. Grrrrrrr!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
Oh, we just love your family!!! It is so fun to look at your blog and keep up a little bit on your happenings. I can't believe your kids are that old either! We love & miss you guys!
Post a Comment