Hey I have tried to make these and they usually don't turn out that great. I did some research and tried it again and they look so awesome. I was tickled. Stacy thought I was funny to be so excited about them. But here is a picture for you Mom. I will email you the extra tips I learned. They are so easy, I need to make them more. It has been along time since I've made them because I had to go digging for the popover pan that you had bought me. I was hoping like crazy that I had not given it to DI. You know that is how it always works. You don't use something, give it away and then you need it! This pan has always been a pain for me too, because I haven't known where to store it, but I found it and I am so glad. Just had the thought that I should keep me eyes open for another one at DI. Ha Ha. The ones in the regular tins are good too, but they are just smaller.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
They look wonderful!!!
Post a Comment