I have studied hard for the last week working on my lesson. It is so interesting how I feel like I can't do it and with study, pray, and faith it seems like my lessons come together. I do love giving the 4th Sunday lesson but at the same time it is hard because how do you give a lesson from one of our leaders, and prophets. How do you make that any better? How should I present it? What part should I present? Anyway I do feel like I have been blessed by my Heavenly Father to do a good job. My last lesson was from Elder Quentin L Cook's talk, titled "In Tune with the Music of Faith". Here are my favorite quotes that I used.
"What we are speaks so loudly that our children may not hear what we say."
"The message, ministry, and Atonement of Jesus Christ, our Savior, are our essential family curriculum."
"Mothers and Fathers praying with children may be more important than any other example."
Clearly, a dividing line between those who hear the music of faith and those who are tone-deaf, or off key is the active study of the scriptures."
"We are to be positive of good cheer. We emphasize our faith, not our fears."
I also showed part of the video of "The Touch of The Master's Hand". It is really good!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
I love that quote "what we are speaks so loudly...." I have a copy in my kitchen!
Post a Comment