Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Blessings

I have so many blessings I am so thankful for. I just got done mowing the lawn and it is an absolutely gorgeous evening, the grass is so green, my flowers are still really pretty and now there is fresh water sprinkling on the lawn. My sweet daughter just drove herself into Young Women's to rub shoulders with great people there. She has a strong testimony of the gospel. Elder Lerwill wrote home yesterday and we also got a tape from him. He is doing so good and growing and has such a strong testimony and loves the people he is teaching. He is being made a trainer and and a district leader and takes it humbly and seriously. We all have such great support while he is gone. Wonderful and supportive grandparents that both of my kids have grown up with, watching, and learning from them. Awesome Uncle's and Aunt's and cousins. What GREAT EXAMPLES for us to learn from. I can honestly say that we LOVE them all so much. A wonderful husband who is my BEST FRIEND. A wonderful husband, father, provider, friend. Boy I am sentimental today, not sure why, I just feel so blessed.
(written while listening to the most spiritual and beautiful CD, Reflections of Christ, a must have if you need some calming for the soul!)

No comments: