Thursday, September 30, 2010

Silly for Blue...

OK we went to DI and had a great time. I found this cool old roaster that is BLUE. How cool right. Katie found a really cute one and has it at her house so I was really excited to find me one. Stacy was laughing at me and he said, "What are you going to do with that?" I said, "I don't know, it's BLUE and my sister has one!" OK somebody tell me something cute to do with it so I don't have to take it back to DI. Hey it was only $2.00.


I am crazy I know but this beckon me to buy it. Not sure why? The only thing I can think is that is reminds me of something we always had in our house growing up. I even remember it and the teapots in our old house. Any cute ideas for it, Katie?


This cost me a buck. Hey it doesn't take much to impress me, does it?

Here is Stacy's find. Yes it is cool too. Only $3.00 bucks!


Bailey's finds. Algebra for Dummies and The Complete Idiot's Guide for Algebra. Yes that would be all of us in this Lerwill home.
She also found two really cute pairs of shoes. Again $3.00 each. She was so excited. A cute bright lime green pair of the new flat gym shoe, no laces but just the holes. ( all I can think of it like Van's, does that date me????) and a cute brown pair.




1 comment:

Katie said...

Awesome finds! Sounds like you guys had fun. We need to have a D.I. day together again. I havn't figured out what to do with my blue roaster either so I finally just put it on top of the fridge with some other bottles.