This is a picture on top of Jackson Pass today, yes June 9, 2011 at 11:33. This is getting hard to keep positive. We are only allowed maybe a day of sunshine and then we get rain. Don't get me wrong I love the rain, but we have had LOTS of rain. Yesterday it hailed really hard around Harpes Bridge toward Hoopes, so we hope the ground didn't get too beaten and our barley won't come up on the mountain. We would like to drive up there and look but it is so muddy. I just get started doing stuff outside and excited about it and then I can't go out. Yesterday we did get our new clothes line hung up. I was so excited to use it, did a loud of laundry and in a couple of hours it started raining. But I did get the clothes off before they got wet. It will be awesome if the sun ever shines. We also got the lawn fertilized and the remaining flowers planted. We need to spray the dandelion (which can I say I HATE) but we need dry weather again.


Bailey worked and got Stacy's shop so clean and organized. It looks great. Can't figure out why she had a blast vacuuming the shop and I have to beg to have her vacuum inside. The kids have always loved going and helping their Dad especially if it was an alternative to house work. But I can't complain cause that is what I would rather do too!
We finally got the shop door painted. It looks really good. We need a really nice hot day and we need to take down our back door of the house and paint it. Again, we are waiting for sunshine!
I am really into junk right now. (this is what Stacy's thinks) But I am loving the old antique things. Everyone in the neighborhood is having all the metal hauled out and crushed. I have so far rescued this old gas pump, an old truck door (stay tune for his home coming) and a old drill we drug home and put in our round about at the beginning of our driveway. (Have some plans for that too)
Bailey painted her Dad's shelves.
This is another antique that we rescued last year. The old outhouse holes. So cool. A big hole and kid size hole.
I LOVE this man!

I LOVE this cute girl. Don't ya love her pink pipe boots!
We miss Dalan! But he is doing really well, a wonderful blessing for all of us!
1 comment:
I agree the weather needs to warm up, before my children drive me crazy!!! Cool old gas pump!
Post a Comment