Friday, August 13, 2010

Bear Lake, Post Storm. Twin Falls

On Saturday we were getting ready to go to Bear Lake to spend a couple of days with Stacy's brothers and sister and families. Stacy's back attacked him and put him basically down. So Sunday we decided not to go to Bear Lake. We didn't know how he would be and I really didn't want to be camping and have him be totally miserable and hurt. So Sunday we were already out of our church obligations so we just stayed low and did nothing and relaxed. Monday came and we kind of did the same nothing, trying to give his back some time to heal. He made a trip to Barkdull and I think it helped. Well Monday night the storm hit that took our crops so we decided to leave Tuesday morning and go to Twin and see my family there. Figured a couple of more days rest would help the back and it was just too plan depressing to stay home. We got back yesterday and we had a great time visiting everyone. The kids are so cute and Macie was so excited to get Bailey's swing. That is all she wanted to do was to swing. So we spent plenty of time out watching her. The weather was wonderful while we were there. I couldn't believe how nice it was for August in Twin. So pleasant, not too hot at all. Stacy didn't even complain, so you know it was cooler than warmer. It was hard to be home today, in fact I think Bailey probably wishes she lived with someone else. Stacy and I have been a little on the grouchy, depressing side. I guess our faith is just being tested. The crops don't look good at all! I hope it all works out some how.?? It is hard to understand.
On to happier things here are some really cute pictures I took of the kids.







No comments: