Monday, August 16, 2010

O.K I am tired.....

Please tell me it is worth it. Saturday we roasted green chile's and froze them. We had a 25 pound bag, yes call me crazy, and we got most of them done. So now I hope like crazy they are not too hot and we can eat them. We also did 4 doz. corn and put it in the freezer. Then today I got 14 pints of salsa done and we have the dehydrator going with a batch of jerky. We needed to clean out our freezer and get ready for the pigs and Bailey loves the jerky. I also picked up more strawberries and raspberries and I need to make jelly with them and with some cherries also. Lucky for me they are frozen so they can wait for another day. I've got all the chairs out of the dinning room and I need to got sweep and mop so that we can walk in the kitchen again. But I am drinking my water with lime and blogging for a quick break. But better hit it again. My feet say NO!

Oh, Stacy went up to check some fence this morning and just 200 yards or so from our house spotted a mountain lion. Great huh! Makes us all a little nervous.

No comments: