Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Way to go Bailey!

Well today Stacy and I went out to IF to can chicken at the cannery. Luckily we had a very easy session and most of the work was done when we got their. We were scheduled to be there from 12-3 but were leaving at about 1:15! So cool. We got 12 cases of chicken, so exciting. I love to have this in my food storage!!! Bailey didn't want to go and faked sick(I am kidding, sorta of?) (love you, Bailey!) and she did a good job and she got to stay home with conditions. She needed to do some things here at the house. Wow we got home around 4:30 and there was fresh homemade bread and fresh homemade poppy seed bread, the house was clean, horses watered, laundry all done! She did a great job. We love her and are so proud of her! I could get really use to this!!!!

They all look so pretty and taste YUMMY


She also just left for YW at Regina Beard's house and drove! Wow, this is crazy! They are having fair food. So Regina got our funnel cake recipe and is making that. Bailey also took Dalan's hot dog cooker and her snow cone maker. They should have a great time!

1 comment:

Katie said...

Holy Cow, can I borrow her for a week? I am pretty sure Macie wouldn't let her do anthing other than play with her though. Good Job Bailey, your bread looks better than mine.