Letter from my bro! :)
Well I got this letter today and I love it and its really good and I wanted to share it!
This is a little article in with it:oh and PS he whited out the word and put BROTHER and SISTER
Make sure your parents meet [and become acquainted with] those you date. Because dating is preparation for marriage, Date only those who have high standards. Be careful to go places where there is a good environment, where you won't be faced with temptation. A wise BROTHER said to his SISTER, If you ever find yourself in a place where you shouldn't ought to be ,get out! Good advice for all of us. Pres. Monson May 2010
This is the letter:
Bailey Hey how are you doing?! :) How dose it feel to have a drivers licence?:) ha ,did you have a good time @ the family Reunion?i sure hope so. Mom told me that Kaysha came home with you I'm sure you are having a blast! The swing looks like so much fun!! Are you ready for skool to start up again?What day do you go back? WOW your a sophomore! That is so crazy. It seems like it was just yesterday that I was your age and in high skool!My only advice is to stay smart and safe and choose good Friends, and set goals and don't settle 4 anything less!I was reading through the Ensign and I came across this talk on dating so I figured I'd cut a little out and send it to you. Be smart and safe, cause I really don't want to buy a flight home to kill a 16 year old boy. But anyways on a different note , things are going really well here. Me and Elder Mace are getting along better and he is starting to open to me little by little ! But only 6 more weeks! wow, It sure is crazy how fast time goes by! Enjoy the point of life your in right now and don't wish it away. It'll be over before you know it any ways ! So live it up and keep on top of your sugars!;) Enjoy the end of your summer and keep your chin up! That's amazing that you have about finished the B.M! Keep it up, it's what helps you get through ALL your trials!:) Keep up the good work ! Be safe, have a wonderful week! Love you, miss you tonz!
Love you bro; JO JO
Elder Dalan Lerwill
I sure do love him and miss him but I know that he is going the right thing!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
Thanks for sharing Bailey, you have an AWESOME brother. I am just getting a package together to send him today.
Post a Comment