Sunday, August 29, 2010

Spur of the minute week-end

Friday afternoon Stacy called me from the shop and said lets go to Twin to get posts from Dad. So I said o.k., called Bailey @ noon and told her to hurry home and we would go. So we left here around 4:30 and drove to Blackfoot where we met a guy who is going to fix our out to out air take on the Semi. This was awesome of him to meet us after hours. We dropped that off ate some supper at A&W and had yummy root beer in chilled mugs. We got to Hollister around 9:30. It was a fun week-end. Us girls went to town and picked up Bountiful Baskets and did some shopping. The boys took the kids (which was so fun for us). I was soooo excited found the most awesome deal at DI. A new Black and Decker Work Mate. I was so excited to give it to Stacy. I only paid $20.00! Katie also got a cool old metal bread box, can't wait to see what she will do to it that gives it new life. What color will it be???? I am still going to keep my eyes open for one for me. So cool. We also went to the fabric store and did some Christmas Shopping. Yes you heard me right, less than 4 months til Christmas. We also got to witness Macie and her brand new bike, so fun. Also Stockton is growing up so fast and he LOVES Stacy. It is so cute. They had great fun this week-end. The boys also went to Sportsman's and Wes bought a new gun, so they had fun too. Here goes all the pictures! Fun week-end.

Macie and her new bike.



Cute boy!




New Black and Decker Work Tool YEAH!



This is the shirt Bailey and I tie dyed for Macie. Isn't it cute.



Boy and their toys.


Tug A War. Jealous boys.



Grandpa and Grandma, Bailey, Macie and Stockton


Macie hanging by her ears.




Cowboy


My Awesome Parents

No comments: