Tuesday, September 28, 2010
Farm Hands???
Well Bailey and I try. Friday when Bailey did not have school we spent most of the day with Stacy up on the mountain. Bailey and I were getting Stacy's tool box off the Dodge for him and going to take it to where he needed it. Bailey had one end and I had the other and as we got it up and off the bed I rammed my leg into the hitch on the back. I think I almost bent it :( Of course I dropped my end of the box and Bailey strained the muscles in her back to get the box moved to the other pick up. Yes we are weak. Please don't try and tell me that men and women are equal. We are different and I know Heavenly Father made us that way. At least it makes me feel better to think of it that way.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
Ouchie!!! I so wish we were closer so Wes could help Stacy out, plus we need a girl craft day. Sounds like Dalan is doing awesome and tell Bailey I loved her paper. Love you All!
Post a Comment