Bailey, Macie, and Stockton drew a picture for Dalan. We Love Elder Lerwill!
Stockton didn't want his diaper changed and layed down on the top stair. Silly Boy!
What a ham!
O.K. funny story. I went with Stacy to see a new Chiropractor in the valley and he told me that I could wax my hands while he worked on Stacy. I was like o.k. what is that? He said you know like they do in the spa's. I said well I have never been to a spa. (How funny) Well I did it and it felt amazing. I was telling Katie about it and looked them up on line and thought it would be awesome to have one. Katie said to look at DI that she had seen some there around Christmas time. Well our DI hasn't had any, but she went to her DI and lo and behold, they had one. So crazy. The lady checking her out was like what is that? Well Katie took it home and scrubbed it good and got it looking brand new. She bought some wax and we all go to do our hands and some of us did our feet. It felt so good. Wes and Stacy even got in on the fun. It was great. Thanks Katie, I love it.
Stockton being kind of grouchy and hiding under his blanket. Check out his fancy finger nails. Oops don't notice his finger nails for his Dad's sake. He wanted to have fun like the girls. He is so dang cute.
The kids think Uncle Stacy is so Cool. Bailey and I agree!



No comments:
Post a Comment