Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Still hoping for Sunny Weather

We have been making progress on the planting, it has just been a little slower than we would like. We need some sunshine and warmth. We are running today and will be finishing up the irrigated. We are getting close. We drove up to the mountain Sunday and it is going to be awhile before we can run. There are still snow banks and lots of water. I bought the most wonderful roma tomatoes from Bountiful Basket and I got to restock our salsa shelf. It was too wet yesterday morning to run so Stacy helped me do all the chopping and we have 22 pints of yummy salsa. Now we just need to keep Stacy out of it so we can have it for awhile. ;0) Feels good to have some until tomato season is on here. I need to plant our garden, hopefully Bailey and I can work on that this week.

No comments: