These are kind of fun to make. This is the thing with crocheting, I think it is fun but not sure what to crochet that is really useful or neat. I made these poppy flowers and put them on jewelry pins to pin to your coat or outfit. They are really big. The orange one can be called a marigold. I tried making some baby booties and have not had very good luck. I am still going to keep trying. I made one and totally messed up and it became a hat for Rover, we all had a good laugh. Then I tried once more and even undid it half way and re did it and it still doesn't look right. Not sure if it is my pattern or my fault.
Mother's Day rose, it reminded me of both of my Grandma's. I miss them.



No comments:
Post a Comment